On-Line Registration is now closed, we will be taking registration and payment information at the door.
Please join us Monday morning in Fairbanks. The conference begins at 9:00am!
Hotel Reservation Information:
The Wedgewood Resort has reserved a block of rooms for the conference. All rooms are small apartments with either one or two bedrooms. Hotel reservations MUST BE MADE BY CALLING:
1-800-528-4916 or 1-907-456-3642
- The Group Code for the rooms is: WEC419
- The Rate for a single is $79/night
- The Rate for a double is $99/night
Conference & Exhibitor Hours:
- Monday April 15 8am – 7pm
- Tuesday April 16, 7am – 8pm
- Hydronic System Design for High-Efficiency Biomass Boilers: John “Siggy” Siegenthaler
- Sponsored by UAF Cooperative Extension Service
- Wednesday April 17, 8am-4pm
Post-Conference Field Trip – SPACE IS LIMITED
We are pleased to announce the opportunity to participate in the Alaska-Yukon Wood Energy Post-Conference Field Trip, Alaska. The purpose of this field trip is to showcase some of Alaska’s Successful Installed Biomass Systems between Tok and Fairbanks. Participants will pay for their own for lodging and meals. We will offer transportation and program materials for the field trip, including case studies, and background information.
- Transportation will be via 7 passenger 4x4 SUV’s
- Cost for Optional 2 day (1 night) Field Trip: $150 per person
- Meals and lodging will be the responsibility of the traveler and are estimated at $150 per day.
- Lodging at Youngs Motel is $80 per night plus estimated $70 per day for meals (call (907) 883-4411 for reservations
Email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org